your social media helping hand
We know the struggle of social media. It can be daunting, time consuming and downright difficult to understand most days. Photos don't pin themselves to Pinterest. Instagram posts don't just magically appear in your feed. Blog posts sure as heck don't write themselves with perfect SEO keywords. BUT what if I said, they can? As a graphic designer and social media connesiur, Justin knows the ins and outs of social networking. We are excited to announce that we now offer a monthly social media helping hand to people in the wedding industry. Welcome to Spark.
We will draft, schedule and craft 2 blog posts per month for you that cater to your audience and beef up your SEO. You supply the images. We resize, rename and write the story! We then schedule these posts on your Facebook.
Using the app Snug, we will plan out your month's images along with a caption and custom list of hashtags that will help you reach your ideal audience AND increase your number of followers. Typically, a month will consist of 9 image posts.
We book brides that found their way to us via Pinterest all the time. It's such a valuable platform! We will pin images from your blog, linking back to your website complete with keywords to help brides find you on Pinterest!
In summary, one month of Spark gets you:
1. 2 blog posts - complete with text, images and optimized SEO keywords
2. Pre-planned Instagram posts complete with captions and hashtags
3. Pinning of all of your blog images optimized for clients to find you
How does it work?
You provide us with:
- your most recent favorite wedding images by e-mail or DropBox
- any important vendor information (we research their social networking handles for you!)
- important login information to your social networking accounts
We collect, cull and draft your posts! It's that easy!